UPDATE: This position has been filled. Read more here.
With our recent growth, including launching a mobile app for the entire country of Panama, we’re actively looking to hire an Account Manager.
Are you comfortable juggling multiple projects at one time? Do you get satisfaction in helping customers be successful?
JOB LISTING: Account Manager
We’re seeking an experienced & passionate Account Manager (AM) to work directly with our customers across the world! The ideal candidate will be organized, able to handle multiple projects simultaneously, and have a strong compulsion to make customers happy.
Rock Solid (previously CitySourced) is an enterprise civic engagement platform. Rock Solid empowers municipalities by allowing residents to report back problems in their communities directly using our simple, free smartphone application. Our mobile app covers 17.6+ million residents worldwide, spanning seven countries and four continents.
The position is full-time and located on-site at our headquarters in Los Angeles, CA. The position reports directly to our Director, Sales & Marketing. Minimal travel may be required.
- Own the Customer relationship post sale
- Serve as the liaison between Company and Customer during the “On-Boarding” process
- Responsible for customers happiness
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to effectively manage time
- Desire to make customers happy and serve as an effective communicator between customers and Team Rock Solid
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Relevant work experience in account or project management
- Experience using any CRM software highly desired
- Explain complex concepts, especially technology, in everyday terms
- Software technology experience
Compensation and Benefits
- Successful candidate will be salaried based on experience
- Commission on customers that renew contracts.
- Paid Time Off and Company Holidays
- Opportunity for advancement
How to Apply
- Send email to jobs [at] rocksolid.com with Subject: “Account Manager Opportunity”
- Attach a current resume
- Provide your earliest available start date